PediMD Anti-Fungal Nail Treatment
PediMD Anti-Fungal Nail Treatment System combines powerful fungus-fighting and FDA-approved medicine, Clotrimazole 1%, with the natural healing oils of plants such as Tea Tree, Sunflower and Jojoba Oils to deliver the best in traditional and holistic medicine. It comes with a nail treatment lacquer, sealer and nail file. Our unique lacquer application ensures that active ingredients directly reach the source of fungus and stay in place.
Step 1 – Cleanse
Clean the affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly
Step 2- File Nail
File top of entire nail to remove any product build-up and allow for penetration of treatment
Step 3- Treatment Lacquer
Apply Nail Treatment lacquer and allow to dry
Step 4 – Sealer Lacquer
- Apply Nail Sealer and allow to dry thoroughly before putting on socks and shoes
- Follow this treatment plan twice daily (morning and night).
- With continued use, new nail growth will push the old, discolored area out to the tip, allowing it to be clipped away. You may notice results in as little as 4-6 weeks; however, it may take up to one year for full new nail growth.
- After desired results are achieved, we recommend continued application once weekly to prevent fungal reinfection.
- Nail polish can be applied over product if desired.
- For best results, continue with PediMD Anti-Fungal Foot Cream to treat related skin fungus.
Active Ingredient: Clotrimazole 1%
Natural Ingredients: (Step 1 Treatment) Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil and (Step 2 Sealer) Aloe, Cucumber Extract, Fennel, Horsetail, Menthol, Urea
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Keep Out of Reach of Children
For external use only. In case of eye contact, wash immediately with water. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek help of a physician. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.